What is it?
A floor standing, lockable tablet holder, with a height adjustable post which can be adjusted on four sides to suit a wide range of tablet sizes
- The tablet holder head unit can be tilted back and forth at various angles, and freely rotated in either portrait or landscape orientation. There is a cable routing slot within the enclosure and also down the rear of the post.
- The head unit can hold a tablet to the maximum size of 190 w x 277 h x 15mm d. The minimum size is 130 w x 200 h x 5mm d
- The inside face of the enclosure has a soft touch surround and along with the soft adjustable arms ensure your Tablet is not marked by the stand.
- The enclosure and base are available in a black finish, with the silver telescopic pole having a black trim to suit. The maximum height of the unit is 1250mm and the minimum 760mm (with the enclosure in portrait and landscape orientation respectively).
- The unit can be secured to the floor with the supplied fixings for extra peace of mind, the enclosure comes with two keys to lock the Tablet in place. 2 year warranty applies.
With the post being telescopic and the tilt angle adjustable, you can be sure of finding the correct position for your chosen audience.
2 Keys are supplied for you to lock the enclosure in place. With the base screwed to the floor this ensures your Tablet remains safe and secure in use.
What’s in the Box?
The tablet enclosure, post and base are packed separately in polybags inside a thick protective plain cardboard box. All instructions, fixings and tools are included and the unit takes only 10 minutes to put together, 2 Keys are provided. Overall box dimensions and weights are 64 x 37 x 8cm, 4.6Kg. Tablet NOT supplied.