What is it?
A lockable Desktop tablet holder which can be adjusted on four sides to suit a wide range of tablet sizes.
- The tablet holder head unit can be tilted back and forth at various angles, and freely rotated in either portrait or landscape orientation. There is a cable routing slot within the enclosure and also down the rear of the post.
- The head unit can hold a tablet to the maximum size of 190 w x 277 h x 15mm d. The minimum size is 130 w x 200 h x 5mm d
- The inside face of the enclosure has a soft touch surround and along with the soft adjustable arms ensure your Tablet is not marked by the stand.
- The enclosure and base are available in a black finish, with the silver support pole having a black trim to suit. The maximum height of the unit is 510mm and the minimum 460mm (with the enclosure in portrait and landscape orientation respectively).
- The unit can be secured to the desk with the supplied fixings for extra peace of mind, the enclosure comes with two keys to lock the Tablet in place. 2 year warranty applies.
Open the arms up, place your tablet within the enclosure and push the arms together to hold the Tablet in place. Additional soft backing pads are supplied for slimline tablets to ensure a good fit.
Feed the power cable down the channel in the rear of the post to keep everything neat and tidy.
What’s in the Box?
- The tablet enclosure, post and base are packed separately in polybags inside a thick protective plain cardboard box. All instructions, fixings and tools are included and the unit takes only 10 minutes to put together, 2 Keys are provided. Overall box dimensions and weights are 37 x 26 x 8cm, 2.6Kg. Tablet NOT supplied.