What is it?
A floor standing, lockable iPad tablet holder, with a height adjustable post.
- Please Note unit is NOT compatible with 2019 10.2” iPads and 10.5” or 12.9” iPad Pro’s.
- The steel enclosure is suitable for either 2, 3, 4, Air or Air 2 iPads and can be tilted back and forth at various angles, presented in either a fixed portrait or landscape orientation. There is a cable routing slot within the enclosure and also down the rear of the post.
- The inside face of the enclosure has a soft touch surround and along with the soft interchangeable corners (depending on which iPad you have) ensure your iPad is not marked by the stand.
- The enclosure and base are available in black or white finishes, with the silver telescopic pole having either black or white trim to suit. The maximum height of the unit is 1100mm and the minimum 700mm (with the enclosure in portrait orientation).
- The unit can be secured to the floor with the supplied fixings for extra peace of mind, the enclosure comes with two keys to lock the iPad in place and also includes a blanking button so you can choose whether users have access to the home button or not. 2 year warranty applies.
With the post being telescopic and the tilt angle adjustable, you can be sure of finding the correct position for your chosen audience.
2 Keys are supplied for you to lock the enclosure in place. With the base screwed to the floor this ensures your iPad remains safe and secure in use.
What’s in the Box?
The iPad enclosure, post and base are packed separately in polybags inside a thick protective plain cardboard box. All instructions, fixings and tools are included and the unit takes only 10 minutes to put together, 2 Keys are provided. Overall box dimensions and weights are 74 x 37 x 8cm, 6Kg. iPad NOT supplied.
Portrait – 760mm (minimum) – 1230mm (maximum)
Landscape – 730mm (minimum) – 1200mm (maximum)
440 x 350mm