What is it?
A white floor standing, fixed height, lockable iPad tablet holder, with the option of adding A4 literature holders as required.
- Please Note unit is NOT compatible with 2019 10.2” iPads and 10.5” or 12.9” iPad Pro’s.
- The tablet enclosure is suitable for iPad 2, 3, 4, Air or Air 2 and can be switched from portrait to landscape and back just by rotating it insitu, as well as having a tilt facility for multiple viewing angles.
- The enclosure is lockable with a pair of supplied keys and also comes with an optional blanking button to stop user access to the home button. The inside face of the enclosure has a soft touch strip top and bottom, and, along with the soft interchangeable corners (depending on which iPad you have), ensures your iPad is left unmarked by the stand.
- You can route a power cable (not supplied) from the iPad down inside the post and out the rear just above the flat base. There are hidden screw holes in the base for securing to the floor for extra security (fixings supplied)
- Add up to 6 (3 left, 3 right) A4 portrait literature units to carry your brochures or leaflets if required (options available at extra cost)
Stylish and Secure
The lockable enclosure has an attractive, but secure design with an optional home button cover if you do not want user access to this. You can switch the orientation between portrait or landscape simply by rotating the unit thanks to an inbuilt swivel mechanism, which also has a back and forth tilt facility.
Add up to 6 A4 Portrait literature holders to the post to maximise impact and reach.
What’s in the Box?
The steel white iPad enclosure, post and base are packed separately in polybags inside a thick protective cardboard box. All instructions, fixings and tools are included and the unit takes only 10 minutes to put together. Overall box dimensions and weights are 117 x 32 x 10cm, 9.2Kg, excluding literature units. The literature units are boxed 24 x 32 x 6cm, 1.2Kg. iPad NOT supplied.
Portrait – 1220mm
Landscape – 1160mm
400 x 300mm
Width with Literature Units
Literature Unit Depth
Literature Unit Weight