What is it?
A large outdoor poster sign, the H2O has a double-sided top frame with snap frame action, fixed via springs to a water fillable LDPE grey base. The springs allow it to flex in higher winds, absorbing the energy and allowing it to stay upright.
- Available in two sizes to suit either A0 or A1 paper sizes, secured by a 32mm aluminium snap frame profile and with steel reinforced rounded corners. A0 has heavy duty bottom corners to deal with the extra size. 2 optional anti-glare poster covers are provided for extra protection if required (Please note due to the properties of this material it may slightly alter the colour reproduction of the poster).
- Water fillable base gives great stability even in adverse weather conditions, integral wheels mean it is easily moved around and once in position protective pads resist damage to the underside of the base.
- A quick and easy assembly, base can be filled with water or sand to add extra stability, base capacities are A1 – 26 litres and A0 – 50 litres.
- 2 year warranty applies
The frame bolts to the base via 2 sturdy springs enabling it to deflect in strong winds, further increasing its stability.
The base has two hard-wearing wheels to make moving it into position a doddle, just tilt it and move it.
What’s in the Box?
- Frame and base supplied boxed separately, total dry weight of assembled unit is A1 – 16Kg, A0 – 27Kg (42Kg and 77Kg respectively when base is filled with water).
- Graphics Not Included – poster pocket holds 2 x A1 or 2 x A0 waterproof posters, visual size is less 7mm around each edge.
Graphic Panel Finished Size
A1 – 841 x 594mm
A0 – 1189 x 841mm
A1 – 827 x 580mm
A0 – 1175 x 827mm